3 Oral Sex Tips He'll Love You For

It’s not a secret that men adore receiving oral sex. They basically think about it every single day. As shallow as this may sound to you, whenever I look at an attractive female – the first thing that pops into my head is “how would she look while giving me oral?” – that usually makes me smile. I know many of you might think I’m the only “jerk” thinking like that, but believe me, every guy does.

Just not everyone has the confidence to admit it. The only time I don’t think about other women, is when I already got some amazing oral sex from my girlfriend (or she wouldn’t be in that position) – so, if you don’t want your man thinking about other women, it’s better if you learn how to give him amazing oral sex – or he'll get it from some other girl, sooner or later.


Here are a few 3 tips to get you started.

One – The first oral sex tip he’ll love you for is a smile. Nothing says “i’m enjoying it” more than a playful, seductive and naughty smile at the same time. Many of you girls just forget to smile and view giving oral as a job. That’s just not attractive, no matter how hot you may be. It’s just not hot. I, and other men, don’t want to look at a boring, dull face that’s screaming “Oh, I hate doing this”. We don’t want you to do it if you don’t feel good about it, it makes guys feel as if they are torturing you.

Two – Be more seductive. Hello – it’s not a job. I’m saying that one more time so it sinks in better. Be naughty and playful, have fun with it, make a nice atmosphere, seduce him. Light some candles. When giving a guy oral, you are the one that’s in control – so, initiate. Do what you can to capture his senses – everything counts.

Three – Fear has no place in your mind when giving a guy oral. Fear is just not allowed. “yeah, but what if I gag” – hey, you won’t die from it. You don’t have to deep throat, it’s not all about that. “what if he doesn’t like it?” so what. I never heard a guy being angry at a girl for trying and practicing. Make it fun – tell him “hey, mind if I practice my blow job skills on you?” :) If he says no, well... he has to be crazy :) (or you seriously need to hit the gym ;) ). Just kidding. The point is that you are relaxed and in a comfortable position. Don’t stress yourself too much about it, as long as you are giving your best and trying to improve - every guy will appreciate you.


Adios,
your blow job instructor,
Jack
If you want to learn how to give incredible blow jobs - read my book by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment